Today I took Danaë and Teo to school at 9:00 and stayed with them until 10:30 then I left. Of course Danaë wasn't to happy and screamed, but by the time I was out on the street, she had stopped. Teo was a little upset too...
So, now I had "free time". At home the maids were cleaning the house, changing the bedding's and so on. What could I do today? Yes!! Foot massage, or to be correct 60min of flower foot massage at the hotel (a 5min walk). This is hot water in a wooden bucket with flowers and bubbles that smell nice. You stick your feet in the bucket to soak and in the meanwhile the masseuse gives you a nice massage on your back. Then you turn around and sit in a very comfortable armchair and she starts peeling your feet with a sandstone. The feet comes out like baby's feet - just lovely!! And then she continues with a massage on your feet that is sooo niiiice. The light is softened and there is tranquil music playing in the background. Relaxing!!!!
Next Tuesday, when I have housecleaning again, I will have a "European Style Rhythm Mantra Massage". Tell you more about that next time.
Today I will pick them up at 16:00
PS. the price for foot massage is 8 euros
No comments:
Post a Comment