Sunday, September 28, 2008

Wow, what a massage that was!

The face massage I had on Friday was just great, it took almost 100 min and the price was 180RMB (18euro). I have a Phoenix Tenant discount so I payed 160RMB, but that's irrelevant.

The massage room is a little bit kitsch, and not very "feng shui" like, I take a shower and then I put on the robe and the disposable underwear I've been given. The masseuse comes and first she starts with a 15 min back massage, just enough to get me relaxed. Then I turn around and the face massage starts. This one is supposed to rejuvenate tired, dried out summer faces that needs to get some whitening and hydration. The massages is just wonderful, every little muscle in my faces is worked on and I just fall deeper and deeper into to a complete relaxed well being. Also my head and my chest gets a massage. After essential oils and whitening mask the girl tells me "solly mam, finished" and then she shows me the list of tea and fruits to choose from, I take lavender tea and some pear. And my 100 min is over for this time...


If a compare the massages I've had I prefer the face and the flower foot massage, they were both the most relaxing ones. Next time I will try the Thai.


We are going on 3day trip to Guilin (see link to the right) and there my husband have promised me a massage by the famous Dr Lily. Let's see what she has to offer. More about Guilin and Dr Lily in the end of the week.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need one of those massages too! Connie

Jo said...

You will soon have to renamne this blog to "the massage blog" But that migth attract the wrong readers...